- Jéssica Gomes on Thank you, Esther.
- Kenton on The Story’s the Thing: Warehouse 13
- Lisa on Look for Alaska All You Want, You Won’t Find It In Sumner County, TN
- Anna Good on The Story’s the Thing: Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
- Tiffany on The Story’s the Thing: Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
After the nominations for the Oscars were revealed yesterday, I hope everyone has had time to think them through and calm down from their passionate convictions about who was snubbed and which choices the Academy got right 102%. I know that I mostly haven’t calmed down, so bear with my fangirl interpretation of the nominees: […]Read More
Jennifer gives us the counter argument to Taekia’s latest post. Which do you agree with? Tell us in the comments.Read More
Do you always read the book before you see the movie? Find yourself experiencing severe chest pain at the slightest detour from the original? Or do you value a book and its movie for totally different reasons? Check out Taekia’s thoughts on why different media forms deserve different expectations.Read More