- Jéssica Gomes on Thank you, Esther.
- Kenton on The Story’s the Thing: Warehouse 13
- Lisa on Look for Alaska All You Want, You Won’t Find It In Sumner County, TN
- Anna Good on The Story’s the Thing: Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
- Tiffany on The Story’s the Thing: Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
I personally don’t have the courage to run a marathon. But I have
the courage to set my alarm for 6 am. I have the courage to lace my shoes. I have the courage
to go on a 3 mile training run. And that’s how you get to the finish line, by taking it one step at
a time – literally. Harry didn’t defeat Voldemort in a day. It was a journey. And he focused on
overcoming one horcrux at a time.
If there’s something I’m truly proud of, it’s not just having finished a half marathon and proving to myself what I can do, but inspiring those around me to strive for health and fitness as well. If an out of shape asthmatic can finish a half marathon, then with the correct support and a ton of hard work, others believe they can achieve their fitness goals as well.Read More