- Seven Years Already | Titbits And Teacups on What We Do
- Miss Representation | Ember Maselli on Media Representation: What It Means & Why It’s Important
- Anna Good on What’s With This Three-Finger Salute?
- Elena marie on What’s With This Three-Finger Salute?
- ICYMI: Big Changes at the Harry Potter Alliance | LeakyNews on The HPA Live!
Author Archives: sifa
In memory of our dear friend and partner Sifa Nsengimana, who was recently killed in a car accident, we would like to bring this post back to your attention. Sifa was an amazing woman, and an incredible activist. She lost her entire family to the Rwandan genocide, and went on to become one of the […]Read More
Sifa Nsengimana is an influential Human Rights Activist and one of the founders of the Agahozo Shalom Youth Village, a residential community in Rwanda that helps to enable orphaned and vulnerable children to become socially responsible citizens in Rwanda and around the world. “Mom, you’re definitely the coolest aaand bestest mom ever. I mean, ever!” […]Read More