Monthly Recap: October Highlights
Wait, where did October go? I was just getting geared up for it, and suddenly it’s Halloween. I think somebody’s playing with the fast-forward button.
October was a busy month for the HPA. We’re finishing up Equality for the Win stuff, and getting ready to launch our first campaign in the series–so stay tuned for that!
We had some seriously awesome blogs this month, as well. Here’s a few you don’t want to miss!
- This is crazy, but here’s my candidate, so vote for them maybe? Quinn tells us what it’s like to be on the other side of an election.
- Controversy in California. California outlaws dangerous ‘gay conversion therapy’but we’ve got a long way to go.
- National Coming Out Day! Quinn talks about why coming out is awesome–and not coming out is awesome too. Either way, we’ve got your back.
- Fighting for “Rights”? Erin explains why ‘rights’ by definition, should have to be debated.
- Pride and Prejudice. Joana tells us about the Pride movement in Bulgaria, and how things are starting to change.
- Becoming Someone (Or Something) Else For One Night. Elizabeth tells us about what Halloween means to her.
So, tell us! What was your favorite blog this month? Is there something you’d like us to write about in upcoming month? We want to hear from you about what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong, and what we ought to be doing, and aren’t! Thanks for reading, and happy November!