Wrock 4 Equality 2 continues!
Did you miss Wrock 4 Equality 2 on Saturday? Did you attend, but want to earn more house points for your house? Then you’re in luck! The phone lines are still open until Monday (2/28) evening, EST! Here’s your chance to get some last minute house points before February ends!
How to Make Phone Calls on Sunday and Monday
1. Download the script at http://bit.ly/fjv0s4
2. Go to http://www.callfire.com and click on “Agents Log-In” in the upper, right-hand corner.
3. Log-in with the info on your script – Campaign ID (your house name) and Campaign Passcode.
4. Include the phone number you are calling from and you email address.
5. Click “Next” when you’re ready to call! The system will call YOU and will pass you from one person to the next, so you don’t need to hang up between each call.
When a call is connected, the name of the person you are calling will pop up. Use the script to direct you through the call. If you get an answering machine, just click the appropriate box and move on to the next call. Fill out the form accordingly.
If the person agrees to send a postcard, enter their email address in the Notes box. If they don’t have an email, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the person agrees to be transferred to their local legislator, go to the Transfer box on your CallFire screen, and find the name and phone number of that person’s representative. Type the number (10 digits only, no spaces or dashes), tell the person you’re transferring them, remind them to leave their name and address so the person knows they are a constituent, and click “Transfer.”
Remember: you get 5 points for each friend you got to make calls, 5 points per call, and 5 points per postcard. The system will keep track of your number of calls and postcards, so you don’t need to keep count.